BPI AC and Heat Pump Professional
Now is the best time to specialize in HVAC and evaluate the performance and efficiency of air conditioning and heat pump systems.
This certification is intended for those who optimize the installation, operation and maintenance, as well as, measure and verify the performance of refrigerant-based mechanical systems, either heating or cooling type, and address their interaction with other building systems.
Benefits of BPI AC Heat Pump Training
Have a Positive Impact
How to Get Started
1. Request This Training
2. Participate in the Course
3. Get BPI Certified
BPI AC & Heat Pump Training Syllabus
What You'll Learn
- Combustion & Heat Pump Efficiencies
- Principles of Air, Energy & Moisture
- Duct Configurations and Components
- Refrigerant Delivery Systems & Safety Considerations
- Conservation Strategies
- Design Considerations
- Measurement & Verification of Building Performance
- Applied Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Proper Methods for Identifying/Testing Fuel Leaks
- Optimizing the Installation, Operation & Maintenance of Systems
Bring This Training to Your Organization
Quick Answers to Your Questions
Who is this class intended for?
Are there any prerequisites?
Which standards are covered on the BPI AC & Heat Pump exams?
How are the exams formatted?
Does this certification expire?
How do I begin the online training?
The first step is to contact us and request this training for your team. The BPI AC & Heat Pump training is reserved only for groups, which means there's greater flexibility for date and location scheduling.
Once we've scheduled your training, we will create unique student accounts for each participant. Students will log into Everblue's secure online learning portal to access the pre-course reading materials. We will send out a reminder email before the scheduled training session, so that students know when to log into the virtual meeting and participate in the online interactive course.