Multifamily QCI Training
Learn how to inspect installed energy conservation measures in multifamily buildings.
This Multifamily QCI course is for weatherization professionals who hold a current HEP QCI certification and meet the DOE WAP requirements under WPN 22-4 for those wishing to perform QC inspections on buildings of five units or larger.
Take this opportunity to observe, measure, and analyze building performance data to verify that project requirements have been met.
Benefits of Multifamily QCI Training
Stand Out from Competitors
Have a Positive Impact
How to Get Started
1. Request This Training
2. Participate in the Course
3. Demonstrate Your Knowledge
Multifamily QCI Training Syllabus
What You'll Learn
- DOE and State Multifamily Requirements
- Engineering, Specifications, RFP & Managing Subs
- Reviewing Project Documents
- Developing a Quality Control Plan
- Identifying Roles & Responsibilities
- Multifamily Blower Door Testing
- Conducting Pre-Installation Site Visits
- Evaluating Projected Energy Savings
- Conducting Site Visits
- Reporting Quality Control Inspection Observations and Findings
Bring This Training to Your Organization
Quick Answers to Your Questions
Who is this class intended for?
Are there any prerequisites?
This course is specifically tailored to those in WAP who can document experience performing one or more of the following:
- initial multifamily audits or assessments
- has managed multifamily WAP projects to completion
- has post inspected completed multifamily projects
- has a current BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Certification
- has a current BPI HEP QC Inspector Certification
- Is presently employed as a WAP grantee technical monitor
Is there an exam at the end of this program?
How do I begin the online training?
The first step is to contact us and request this training for your team. The Multifamily QCI training is reserved only for groups, which means there's greater flexibility for date and location scheduling.
Once we've scheduled your training, we will create unique student accounts for each participant. Students will log into Everblue's secure online learning portal to access the pre-course reading materials. We will send out a reminder email before the scheduled training session, so that students know when to log into the virtual meeting and participate in the online interactive course.