This LEED AP Exam joke is the kind that starts with relatable phrase and ends with a fill-in-the-blank.Check out what these posters on the ARE Forum are saying!
You know it’s time to take the LEED exam when…
- you initiate a MANDATORY recycling system at home in accordance with MR Prerequisite 1.
- you catch yourself asking kids to stop wasting water from a park’s drinking water fountain (making a huge puddle) – Aid water conservation WE credits!
- you prohibit smoking in common areas of your house—ETSControl for EQ Prerequisite 2!
- you start picking your office building apart.
- you climb on the roof of said office building and get excited for the high albedo material covering the roof!
- you paint your room with low VOC paint.
- your LEED Guide looks as though it had seen the sort of use that the Hitchhiker’s Towel would see.
- you relish the sensation of the LEED guide in your hands and have a special relationship with every single page.
- LEED “speak” becomes part of your conversations with people who don’t know anything about it.
- you wake up in the a.m. muttering “IAQ Prerequisite…” and your spouse says, “What did you call me?”
- you try to figure out what the requirements are to reduce test taker stress by 50%!
- you name your first child WIMSEE
- you have wall-papered your home with ASHRAE and can talk about people’s bathroom habits like it’s the weather
- you use a stop watch to time your shower so you can figure out your flow usage
- you want to get ID credit 2 tattooed on to your forearm
- you find you’re extremely interested in parking lots.
- your wife and child cheer and give high-fives that the test is the next day…
- you try to make an acronym for every title that you see.
- when you think ‘leedership’ is actually a word in the dictionary!
Jokes about the LEED AP Exam are not common, so we really enjoyed these humorous comments. Hope you did too!
Good luck to all those taking the last LEED v2.2 exam today!!