If you want to start a career in cybersecurity but don’t have the required experience to earn cybersecurity certifications, the Associate of (ISC)² designation can help. It is an excellent alternative path for those wanting to become cybersecurity pros and earn the badge that proves their knowledge immediately.
The Associate of (ISC)² program allows candidates to take any of their certification exams without having the work experience required. Candidates that pass become Associates of (ISC)² as they work to gain the experience needed to achieve full certification. They will also be given resources exclusive to (ISC)² to help them throughout the journey.
Show Your Expertise
There is a huge demand for information security skills, but employers need proof that prospective employees have the expertise they need by seeing their information security certifications. Employers also want to be sure that security specialists continually improve their skills to stay abreast of the latest technology and threats.
Your skills can be certified through (ISC)², the global leader in information security certifications.
(ISC)² offers a number of world-class certifications:
- Associate of (ISC)²
- SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CAP Certified Authorization Professional
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional
- HCISPP HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
- CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- CISSP – ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional
- CISSP – ISSEP Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP – ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
When you earn a (ISC)² certification, it:
- Differentiates you from other candidates for jobs.
- Confirms that you’re an expert and leader in your field.
- Grants (ISC)² membership to hone your craft and collaboration with others.
- Validates your knowledge and the skills gained through years of hard work.
- Empowers you with the networking system, education, and authority to face security boldly.
- Provides opportunities for peer networking, mentoring, educational tools, and global resources.
(ISC)² is in the business of helping professionals throughout their careers, and information security certification could lead to promotions and higher pay.