Customer Service Representative
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and support. You will be asked to answer customer inquiries, process orders and modifications, and address issues across a number of systems and communication channels, including phone, live chat, and email.
At Everblue, we are working to change the world by providing best-in-class training to help professionals advance their careers while improving themselves and their communities.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and support. You will be asked to answer customer inquiries, process orders and modifications, and address issues across a number of systems and communication channels, including phone, live chat, and email. To do well in this role, you need strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working with computers. This is a full-time, in-office position at our Davidson, NC location and desired hours are 12-8 PM.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Desire for long-term employment and stability.
- A sense of purpose - we believe we are changing the world and hope you do too!
- Opportunity to go through our classes and become certified in a variety of professional certifications.
- Opportunity to work in a small team of motivated and passionate members.
- Casual dress code in the office.