OSHA Confined Spaces - Attics and Crawlspaces
In this online safety course, you will learn how to safely work in confined spaces, such as attics and crawlspaces.
Construction workers often perform tasks in confined spaces, and these spaces can present physical and atmospheric hazards that can be prevented if addressed prior to entering the space to perform work.
Register now and learn how to avoid potential hazards in attics and crawlspaces.
Why You Should Take This Course
Protect Yourself and Others
Comply with OSHA Regulations
It's Fast & Convenient
OSHA Attics & Crawlspaces Course Syllabus
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Common Types of Confined Spaces
- Principal Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Importance of Confined Space Location Recognition
- Importance of Signs and Labels
- Importance of Reporting Potential Hazards